Mr. Raja, thank you for writing about the state of the country. I have gleaned the following “Action Items” from your post and hope that you will show us a way forward on how they can be achieved in a future blog. Thanks again, sir.
1. Eliminating religious and land mafias. (The worshippers of the Dead and the Landowners)
2. Establishing a True Merit System for hiring
3. Providing an Affordable livelihood (Food, education, and health care)
4. Making laws for equitable distribution of wealth
5. Implementing a uniform Rule of Law and equitable system of justice
6. Establishing a Non-Sectarian Quranic Legal System
7. Restoration of peace across the Indian and J&K Border.
a. This can only happen if Pakistan is in a position of exerting diplomatic, economic, and military pressure on India to get the freedom to the Kashmiris. - - - I do not envision this to be possible in the near future but we may have a miraculous breakthrough.
b. Restoration of peace with the neighbor is very important for the fiscal health of the country.
8. As for the “State of Madina”, it was just a political slogan for the consumption of the illiterate and ignorant folks. Nobody can turn back the clock.
Please keep up the good work, the country needs sincere people like you.